Getting paid for your writing online

This could give you inspiration and pointers, to make more money from your writing online.

includes how to make your own eBook FREE!!!!! oh how we like a great deal!

Amplify’d from www.squidoo.com

Are there really ways to get paid working from home?

Yes, you can make a living from writing online, in the New year are you looking for a new career? perhaps you have thought about trying to publish some work online. This information is FREE, this is how I have been able to work from home writing about my passions and interests. It can be achieved if you work at it. I often get asked do you really make money and Get Paid for writing online?

I will show you ways in which you can stay at home and write about your passions, hopes and dreams and yes, you will also make money from doing this.



picture available Buy From Art.com

get paid to write online - make money onlineThe World Wide Web is a mine field, I just wanted to earn money, working from home...it should be pretty easy, however if you are like me then you have probably encountered the endless websites promising you wealth and riches if you follow their steps, join their email lists blah blah...



Warning: This is not a get rich scheme, in fact this takes time, effort, a lot of passion and patience too, but if you love writing or have a love of the written word, you will make money. If you are determined and able to commit your time and effort. by following my story and tailoring it to suit your needs, will earn you more than online data entry work ever will.



Why should you listen to me? I am fortunate and have had good success, and I wil be honest I have had to work smart and learn lots. At present I have a few different online ventures, in fact, bookmark this page, and have a look over at one of my blogs - a side venture that does indeed make me money online and I never spent one penny setting it up! It may not be your cup of tea, i.e. product reviews, for writing etc. However it is the principle we are following not what I have written about.

Why should you listen to me? 

Read more at www.squidoo.com